Saturday, October 29, 2011

I'm Back! (I think...)

After 8 months of not posting on this blog I had almost completely forgotten about it. But something reminded me of this old "e-journal" that I had going at one time and prompted me to revisit it. I am so glad I did. 
I'm not a good writer, nor is my life so fantastic that everyone wants to read about it. But I had a great time reading through some of the things I have written over the last few years. It was fun to remember some of the awesome things I've done, to be reminded of times when my testimony was strengthened, and to laugh about some of my thoughts. 
I've never been good at keeping up a journal. Very inconsistent. But I realize now, that even if I can't post every day, or share every tiny thing that happens, it's important to keep a history. I know I want to remember the great things in my life, but I also want to record some things for my future family. I want them to know who I was at their age, how I thought, what I believed. 
So here I am, again. I'm re-committing myself (for the hundredth time) to being a better journal keeper. Even if I'm the only one to benefit from this, so be it. But I hope that one day my children and my grandchildren will know who I was and can learn a few things from my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.