Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lucky

Lately I've been realizing just how lucky I am. I mean, really. I am blessed in so many ways.

I am lucky to have a family who loves and supports me. 
I am lucky to have the opportunity to go to school and get a good education.
I am lucky to have awesome friends.
I am lucky to work with great girls in Relief Society.
I am lucky to know the truthfulness of the gospel.
I am lucky to have a healthy, strong body.
I am lucky to have a job.
I am lucky to have a roof over my head, food to eat, and warm clothes to wear.
I am lucky to have countless opportunities. 

But I also know it's not just luck. I've worked hard, done my best, struggled, prayed, and learned so many new things in order to be where I am today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.