Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Whole New World

I've always thought that blogs were for married people only. Singles with blogs were craving some serious attention. I have since changed my attitude (obviously...or else I wouldn't be typing this post this very minute). I decided to give into this whole "blogging world" not for anyone else but myself. This new blog, so creatively titled "Rebekah", is a place for me to post my thoughts. The soul intention of this blog is so I can keep a record of my ever-exciting life, and to remember the fun and funny things that happen to me on a daily basis. I guess you could call it my e-journal since old school journaling has never been my thing.

As I was putting together this blog I realized that I was spending much more time trying to make the blog cute than I was recording my thoughts. But I do have to mention--isn't this background darling? So me, right?

Anyway, back to the purpose of this blog. I hope this can be a place for me to share my thoughts, feelings, ideas, and testimony. I imagine one day my kids might want to know just how cool their old lady was at their age, and maybe this "journal" can help them learn a little more about me.

The good stuff begins tomorrow.

Signing off,
Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.