Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Bachelor{ette}

I usually don’t get sucked into TV shows. But I did get sucked into this one. Big time.

The Bachelorette. Best show ever.

I’m falling in love with some of these men right along with Ali. (Ok, not really. But they’re totally cute.) Last night was the season finale. And I missed it. I’m dying to watch it when I get home from work today. Seriously, dying.

There are two guys left, and I love both of them. I can’t figure out who she’ll choose. I’m hoping for Chris. He’s darling.

I know this is so shallow and definitely not the way to find love, but it’s so addicting.

Can’t wait to see which cutie she chooses! (Except I have a hunch about how the show ends and I’m not too happy about it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.