The large purplish/brownish oblong shape located on my right forearm may lead you to believe that I have a nasty growth and/or a huge mole. But don’t be fooled. I have neither. Just one big, nasty, sick, wrong, painful burn. A third degree burn to be exact.
While so responsibly and kindly preparing hamburgers and hotdogs for the patrons of my singles ward at our ward pool party, I was so irresponsibly lifted up (clothing still on) and pulled away from the grill to be so rudely thrown into the pool. In the process of my great struggle to not be thrown in, I may or may not have touched the grill for .03 seconds and received a very brilliantly horrible burn to the third degree.
The evening really was quite fun despite my terrible injury. The pool party was a complete success, the food was great, the people were fantastic, the pool was charming.
Now I’ll have a great scar to remember it by. Cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.