Last weekend was full of sheep, cows, deer, moose, snakes, rabbits, humming birds, chipmunks, squirrels, fish, and bugs of all shapes and sizes. You may begin to think I went to the zoo. No, no. I did not do that.
Last weekend I took a few friends up to my family’s cabin. Oh how adventurous I felt. The trip started off by getting only a tad lost—I’d never driven there by myself, ok?
We played on the four-wheelers, made yummy meals, built a fire, roasted mallows, played some games, rode the four-wheelers some more, played in the river, went star gazing, and just had a grand ole time.
The animals were rampant this year. Everywhere we turned we saw another family of deer, another baby moose, another bug we've never seen (and hope to never see again), another exotic bird. I was reminded again just how amazing nature is. The beauty never ceases to amaze me.
We are so lucky to live in such a gorgeous, exciting world.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.