I’m a pretty intense driver. Not intense with road rage or anything. More like intense with complete fear.
I really dislike driving. Especially driving on the freeway. My body gets really tense, I can’t think about anything but driving, can’t even glance at a billboard on the side of the freeway. Nope, I’m glued to the road. My knuckles even begin turning white because I’m gripping the steering wheel so tight.
After driving on the freeway for about ten minutes, I have to remind myself to relax. Loosen my grip on the wheel. Let myself lean back on the seat. Relax my shoulders. Blink.
I especially dislike driving in three particular situations: driving on the freeway, driving in the pouring rain, and driving at night. All three of which I had to do last night.
I was most definitely a white knuckled driver.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.