Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Game Night

Almost every Sunday night a bunch of friends from the ward get together to play games. The congregation gathers at either my house or Devin's. We have our favorite games, the ones we play over and over and for hours at a time, but we also try to mix it up a bit sometimes and play new ones.

Game night never bores me. I love getting together with my friends and just having fun. We could laugh all night. I even have to set restrictions so people don't stay over all night, but leaving "early" means being out by midnight. Mondays are hard.

I have some of the funnest, most cherished memories from those game nights. The relationships that have been built are some that will last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.