skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Rebekah
"Live Your Life"
Monday, February 7, 2011
Girls Bug
Elementary Ed is full of girls.
And girls are all control freaks. And moody. And get offended too easily. And can be pretty bratty.
Please don't let me be like them.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(24)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
▼
February
(15)
Don't Google Yourself. It's Scary.
A Whole Box Of 'Em
Love it Hate it
Game Night
Love Day
Teachers
Becoming A Part Of Me
Things I Would Never Know If I Didn't Know
Girls Bug
I'm Proud
A Broken Heart / A Little Laugh
How Did They Do It?
My Mom's a Rockstar
Shhh!! Quiet Down There!
I Got Worms
►
January
(7)
►
2010
(61)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.