Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm a Morning Person

For the past 2 weeks I have consistently (except that one inconsistent day) been waking up at a ridiculously early hour to go to the gym. Sounds pathetic. I love it.

As much as I hate hearing my alarm at this unearthly hour, if I can just get my shoes on, teeth brushed, and into the car before I have a chance to think, I get to enjoy a great, early morning workout.

I’m always so glad I went (after the fact). But there’s nothing like a good jog before you start your day. Stretching my muscles, toning them, dripping sweat like a disgusto, makes me ready to fight whatever battles come my way that day.

It’s a great time to think. There aren’t too many other wack jobs at the gym at that time, so things stay pretty quiet. I ponder what I’ll do that day, I think about last night and the weird thing I saw, or just day dream about the cute boy I want to date. No one interrupts me.

It’s my “me time”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.