Monday, July 26, 2010

Sometimes

Sometimes everything seems to be going right.
Sometimes nothing seems to be going right.
Sometimes I feel like I'm living the life.
Sometimes I feel like I have no life.
Sometimes I love going to work.
Sometimes I dread it.
Sometimes I eat really healthy.
Sometimes I don't care what anyone thinks.
Sometimes I eat more popsicles than I should.
Sometimes I want to move out.
Sometimes I never want to move out.
Sometimes I go to bed really early.
Sometimes I wake up really early.
Sometimes I tease too much.
Sometimes I love him.
Sometimes he drives me insane.
Sometimes I wish I were in high school again.
Sometimes people bug me.
Sometimes I worry myself.
Sometimes I do really stupid things.
Sometimes I crave exotic foods.
Sometimes I wish I could cook.
Sometimes the night air clears my head.
Sometimes I try to be adventurous.
Sometimes I'm afraid of taking risks.
Sometimes confidence comes easy.
Sometimes I feel on top of the world.
Sometimes my dreams are better than reality.
Sometimes reality is better than my dreams.
Sometimes everything seems under control.
Sometimes everything seems out of control.
Sometimes I love bananas.
Sometimes they make me sick.
Sometimes I'm afraid of the dark.
Sometimes I can't sleep unless it's dark.
Sometimes I want to be surrounded by people.
Sometimes I want to be alone.
Sometimes I know what I want in life.
Sometimes I have no clue what i want in life. 
Sometimes I love everything just the way it is.

But only sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.