Have you ever been in a dating rut? Or is that just me? Since you can’t answer I’ll pretend that most people have been in a dating rut at some point in their lives.
Well I’m in one. Again. I feel like I’m in them more often than not.
I’ve been on a few dates here and there over the past few weeks, but I haven’t had any great dating experiences. I mean—I’ve had fun, I’ve laughed, I’ve enjoyed my time—I just haven’t been super excited about any of the dates I’ve been on.
I’m ready to meet new people. Go on more dates. Have fun with different types of people. Learn more about myself and others. Even go on dates with people I’ve known for years (well, one person in particular—he just doesn’t get it!). I just need to DATE, ok?
Only problem is: who do I date?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.