I officially declare August “The Month of Many Weddings”. (We can also include the last week of July—because there are 2 weddings this week too.)
Holy cow. I can’t believe how many of my friends are getting married. It’s seriously weird. Are we even old enough for this you guys?
For 5 weeks in a row (beginning yesterday), I have one or two weddings to attend each week. And these are my friends. Practically 7-year-olds. Getting married. Uhhhh.
It really is so exciting though—all age discrepancies aside. Great dresses, fun colors, exciting music, fabulous food, pure love. Attending receptions is always fun. Seeing the bride and groom so happy and in love. Catching up with old friends and making new ones. Eating food that clogs your arteries. Dancing like a fool.
One day it will be my wedding. I can’t wait—well, I take that back. I can wait. But I’m really excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.