I have to say, my bedroom is in the worst location in the house. Why? Here, I'll tell you...
1. Right above my head is the bathroom. I hear everything that goes on in there. Everything.
2. Also above my room is the washer and dryer. We usually do laundry late at night.
3. Another joy above my head is the dishwasher. That baby isn't quiet either.
4. Next to my head separated only by one wall is another bathroom. Again, I hear it all.
5. On the other side of me are the stairs. I can keep track of anyone who goes up and down them.
6. If someone decides to go in or out of the back door, I will know--it's right above me too.
7. When the TV is on I get to experience it as well, because it's right outside my door.
8. I wouldn't say the hum of the refrigerator is the best lullaby either. (Did I mention? Just above me.)
9. The ice maker, now that creates a ruckus. Once again--just above my room.
Should I tell you about the locations of all the other bedrooms in the house?
Thomas' and Emily's are just underneath the family room (which anyone is hardly ever in).
Lauren's is below the back half of the living room. The only reason you go there is to iron.
And mom and dad's is tucked nicely away in the back corner of the house, away from it all.
Anyone want to switch?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.