Thursday, June 17, 2010

Conversation Recall

Have you ever had one of those days where you wish you could take back everything you said? Not because it was rude or bad or anything--just because it was pure stupid. 

Yesterday was one of those days. Every joke I said, every whitty comment I made, even every potentially "normal" thing I said I wanted to recall. I don't know why. I guess it was just an off day.

I swear it happens especially bad with boys--boys I like. I have a conversation with them, and then I'm laying in bed that night replaying over and over again in my head just how dumb I sounded. And there's nothing I can do about it.

It happens over text too. 

I wish there was a "delete my last comment" button. I would have used it a lot yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.