Friday, June 4, 2010

Growing Up Stinks

So this summer, I won't grow up. Nope, I refuse. 

I will be taking off school for the first time since I graduated high school, and I'm planning on living it up! So far, after only one week of Summer (I count my Summers according to when my family is out of school--so mine officially started this week), I have had some pretty fun adventures. 

Monday was memorial day, and my family rented tandem bikes to take a little ride around Provo. We rode our bikes to get some dinner, and then rode through some neighborhoods and a little on the river trail. It was a good workout and a lot of fun! 


Rebekah, Emily, and Lauren 5/31/2010


The next night I went and played racket ball with my friend Peter and his roommates. I haven't played racket ball in ages, so I was quite rusty. Peter was patient with me, and we had a good time.

After work yesterday Lauren and I decided that we needed to go to Seven Peaks. We got season passes this year, and it was a great day to take advantage of the cooperating weather. We mostly just laid out hoping to get some sun. By the time we left we both thought we were leaving just as white as we came. However, today we are both feeling the effects of major burn.

Last night I decided I needed to practice rollerblading in preparation for my blind date tonight. Good thing I practiced, because I am terrible! Karissa was kind enough to attempt this with me. We looked like complete fools, laughed more than we bladed, and I took a good spill about 4 seconds after we started. It was an interesting night. We'll see how the date goes tonight. My legs are terribly sunburned, and now I have blisters from where the blades rubbed last night, so this may be an uncomfortable date. Hopefully he's cute. :)

Well Summer, bring on the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.