So, I have decided to make a list. What is interesting about Rebekah? Welp, here you go:
1. I cannot stay awake for an entire movie for the life of me. I can be so excited to see it, and I still can't even manage to keep my eyes open. I swear it's a disease. I don't remember the last time I saw an entire movie all the way through in one sitting.
2. Almonds make my life a little happier. I love just about any nut, but almonds are seriously delicious.
3. I can't stand wearing two different socks. Even if no one can see them--it drives me crazy. On the same note, I can't stand wearing socks that don't match my outfit. Ridiculous, I know. I'm trying to overcome.
4. If I had to choose a favorite chore I would have to say dishes are the best. (Well, I'd first say no chores at all....but if I HAD to choose one...I'd say dishes)
5. In high school I ran for and became the Student Body Spirit Chair (with the slogan "Check Rebek"--the inspiration for my URL).
6. When I grow up and become rich I would love to start some kind of foundation. I don't know what for yet, but there are plenty of great causes I would be more than happy to help with.
6. When I grow up and become rich I would love to start some kind of foundation. I don't know what for yet, but there are plenty of great causes I would be more than happy to help with.
7. I love to eat frozen peas and corn. I'm not sure why. I know it's weird.
8. Fruit snacks are the most desirable thing in my life. I could honestly eat an entire box if no one was there to stop me. I may or may not have done it before.
9. I have a terrible phobia of mice and rats. Seriously they disturb me. If I have any thought that there might be a mouse around, my feet will not touch the ground if I can help it.
10. I think worms are disgusting. I know I'm 20 years old (almost), and I still cannot bring myself to touch one. So gross.
11. People who wear headphones in public make me angry. It's like they are too cool for everything that is going on around them. The only exception is when someone is exercising or doing homework or something. But someone who is just walking on campus or shopping at the store wearing headphones need to be smacked.
12. I am terribly claustrophobic. It's almost comical. Just thinking about, hearing about, or talking about the word claustrophobia makes me super uncomfortable.
13. I like to read. I know--that's not interesting, nor unique, but I still like it.
14. I have broken both of my collarbones. Once on a tricycle, and the other on a slip-'n-slide.
15. I hate being in elevators alone. I don't know why, but it terrifies me. I think the thought of either the elevator getting stuck, or some creepy man getting in with me just doesn't sound very appealing.
16. I have a weird orange peeling and eating routine. I have to wash my hands after I peel an orange, but before I eat it. I don't know why I can't just wash my hands after I eat it. But no, it must be in the order: peel, wash, eat.
16. I have a weird orange peeling and eating routine. I have to wash my hands after I peel an orange, but before I eat it. I don't know why I can't just wash my hands after I eat it. But no, it must be in the order: peel, wash, eat.
17. Cheesecake is by far my favorite dessert. I absolutely hated it as a child, but have now matured into a complete cheesecake lover.
18. I have been in 2 movies. So what if I was only an extra? I was in an LDS film that is shown at the visitor's center in New York, and another called "Handcart" that was shown in theaters. I know, you've probably never heard of it--but still, I'm a movie star! (Even if I tried to watch it, I'd probably fall asleep.)
19. I was a cheerleader at Provo High School for two years.
20. I love music. In my lifetime I have taken piano lessons for many many years, violin lessons for a few years, played in my school orchestra, sang with the school choirs in elementary, middle, and high school, and have also taken guitar lessons. Unfortunately, I'm terrible at every single one.
There you have it. Twenty random facts about me!
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.