Friday, June 11, 2010

I'm Only 20(ish)!

So, when I was like 12, I tried to act like I was 18. I honestly thought some people believed that I was actually 18. Of course, as I now know, obviously people knew I was only 12(ish). Even as a freshman in college, I tried to give off the vibe that I wasn't an underclassman. I mean, I knew what I was doing, I didn't act like a freshman, and I tried to carry myself like a senior. I loved that I had so many people fooled.

Now here I am, 20(ish) years old, and people think I am 25. I hate it. I hate it so bad. That means that the only guys that will date me are like 30. I don't want to date 30 year olds...yet. 

We got a new girl at work this week, and when I told her that I was a student, 20(ish) years old, a Junior at BYU, etc. she was shocked. She thought I was either graduated or a graduate student and 25 years old. How embarrassing! Do I really look that old? That means I'll look like I'm 60 when I'm only 40! Nooooo! I want to be young, hip, cool.

After all that pretending to be older business, I'm so ready to be my young 20(ish) self!

Actually....I'm really only 19. 

Not 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.