skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Rebekah
"Live Your Life"
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Laughing and Loving
I was surfing the internet yesterday and I came upon this little gem...
“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
Honestly I have nothing profound to say about it. But I love this quote.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(24)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(7)
▼
2010
(61)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(22)
▼
June
(16)
Families are Forever
Reese Puffs, Reese Puffs
20 for 20
It's Hard Being Normal
Moving On
Conversation Recall
You Can Call Me Master
Laughing and Loving
On My Mind
I'm Only 20(ish)!
As if they were my own...
Growing Up Stinks
Love is Blind
For Interest's Sake
Today is June. What happened to May? And April?
I Should Give Myself Pep Talks
►
May
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.