Or at least dating is. Blind dating.
I'm the queen of blind dates. I've been on more blind dates than many people go on in a lifetime. I am only 19-years-old. And I've been on more than most people. That is wrong.
But so fun.
I love when people set me up on blind dates. Why? Because I think it's a great way to meet someone that you wouldn't have met otherwise. A great way to make a new friend. A great way to have a fun time. A great way to meet your date's roommate if necessary. A great way to broaden your horizons. A great way to have a funny story to tell.
I'm that girl that everyone thinks would be perfect with their friend/brother/cousin/neighbor. But sometimes when I meet the guy, I wonder just what they were thinking. Really? Me and him? Nevertheless, if the date is a complete disaster, at least I have a fun story to tell.
As the blog continues, I'll slowly tell the story of each of the blind dates. The good, the bad, and the ugly.
I am going on my seventh blind date tomorrow. Seventh.
Wish me luck.
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.