Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Reese Puffs, Reese Puffs

I love Reese Puffs. It has actually become a problem. I could eat them for breakfast every morning--in fact, I do. I know, how childish.

On the back of the Reese Puffs cereal box--like every children's cereal--has little activities to do. The first step on the Reese Puffs is create your own rapper name. To create your name you take the name of a movie villain and add your middle initial. That makes my rapper name "Ursula-A". Totally punk, huh?

Next, you fill in the blanks to create your own rap.

The embarrassing thing? I do the rap in my head every morning. I even do it like a rapper. I've almost got the whole thing memorized.

The best thing? I caught my dad doing the rap yesterday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.